:)

:)

Monday 30 April 2012

ICT assignment

ICT Assignment

After finding it so hard to grasp what the assignment was actually about and what we had to do I am enjoying doing it so much now. I have kept my first idea I had which was to do fashion becase I love everything to do with fashion. I thought it would be different to look at fashion in unorthadox materials, this would mean looking at Trashion Fashion where fashion items have been created from materials like paper, plastic all things you wouldnt imagine being made into pieces of clothing you could wear, its amazing!. I find this so interesting and thought it would be a really good opportunity with his project to show how I can design and create different pieces and samples using all different materials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment