:)

:)

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Scratch

Scratch is a multimedia tool that can be used by students, teachers, and parents for a range of educational and entertainment purposes from educational projects such as maths, to fun projects involving art and music etc. Mandy showed us an introduction video to it and then gave us a step by step guide and we had to create our own animation based on set instructions.  After having a go myself I would say that scratch is most suitable for people aged between 8-16 years old and this can again be backed up by the fact it is used in education all over the world. Personally I didn't enjoy using it as I found it quite hard to use and follow the instructions however I can see the reason behind it and how it would be useful in education. 

"Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively; which are essential skills for life in the 21st century"



No comments:

Post a Comment